All of our vehicles are brand new 2018 models to ensure the highest quality possible.
The 2 berth campervan to hire from Dicksons of Perth is the Globecar Globescout. The compact van conversion is ideal for couples or an adventure holiday for one. The Globescout is one of our pet friendly motorhomes.
This 2 berth campervan is easier to drive through the winding, country roads of the Highlands than a traditional large motorhome.
If you’re interested in hiring one of our campervans, then book online now or give us a call.
Globecar Globescout 2018 2 Berth Motorhome
2018 GLOBECAR GLOBESCOUT- At 5.99m, the new 2018 Globecar Globescout combines the best of both worlds, with a compact motorhome offering the features of a coachbuilt. Living style and driving performance create the perfect symbiosis. Wherever your holiday takes you, the Globescout is the perfect companion.
Berths 2, Seatbelts 4.
Extras fitted to the Globecar Globescout motorhome
- Avtex TV with built in freeview and DVD player (with a selection of DVDs)
- Aircon System
- Cruise Control with 6 speed manual box
- Electric Step
- Duel fuel Thermostatic central heating system
- 4 burner gas hob
- Full remote control vehicle and habitation area central locking
- Picnic table and chairs
- Led exterior lighting
- Cab blinds
- Rear Bike Rack for 2 Bikes
- Full gas bottle (should you run out of gas it is the responsibility of the hirer to re-fill, most campsites or petrol stations will have gas available)
- Crockery, pots, pans, glasses etc
- First Aid Kit, Gas alarm, Fire Extinguisher
- Toilet Fluid, Cleaning materials
- 25 metre Electric hook up cable, 25 metre water filer hose
- Levelling Blocks
Dicksons of Perth offer motorhome rental for Scotland and beyond, with brand new 2018 motorhomes ideal for a getaway in the beautiful Scottish Highlands. Plus with airport collection available from Dundee, Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh we make the whole trip easy for you. The Globecar motorhome range in particular is ideal for narrow Scottish roads. Why not find out about availability now?